Monday, March 30, 2015

Minecraft INW Builds



I am making a YouTube channel called Minecraft INW Builds. My goal is 100 videos. I play in a flatworld. I have a big farm. I have one horse with enchanted diamond armor. I have a bunk bed, crafting table, furnace, powered enchantment table, anvil, clock on the crafting table, and a chest with everything I need except food. I don’t have a door or walls because I’m playing in Creative mode and peaceful. I also have a map so I know where my shelter is. I’m eventually going to finish the house. I’m going to make an infinity water source and lava. If you think of a horse name, let me know. I’m also going to make a pet cat, so if you think of any cat names, let me know. I have a list of cheats that I use. If you play Minecraft, you can use them too! You have to have cheats on.
/kill-you die. Name someone else and they will die.
/tell-tell one person a secret that no one else can hear or read. For example, /tell Guy Don’t tell anyone, but I hid my diamonds in the basement.
/clear-clears your inventory. For example, /clear guy. /clear guy 3 removes any dirt blocks from guy’s inventory and /clear guy 272 0 clears all unbroken stone swords. 
/gamemode-change the gamemode. 0 is survival, 1 is creative, and 2 is adventure. For example, /gamemode 1 will turn your world into a creative world.
/spawnpoint-changes your spawnpoint. For example, /spawnpoint will change your spawnpoint to where you are when you type in the cheat.
/time set-change the time. For example, /time set 0 will make it sunrise.
/weather-changes the weather. For example, if it is rainy, /weather clear will make it stop.
/xp-will give you more experience. For example, /xp 500 will give you 500 orbs. You can do /xp <number>l to give you that much levels rather than orbs.
Do this cheat to keep items in your inventory if you die. /gamerule keepInvitory true.

No comments:

Post a Comment